Rules and Regulations :
* Only registered members are allowed to use the Library.
* A member shall enter his/her name, class, the purpose of visit, time of entry, exit time etc. and put his/her signature legibly in the relevant register kept at the entrance for the purpose, failing which his presence will be treated as unauthorized. Members should produce their ID cards at the entrance of the Library.
* Readers are not allowed to bring personal books or any other printed materials and other personal belongings like bags, umbrellas, etc. inside the library. These materials are to be kept at the property counter. The Readers’ are advised not to leave their precious and valuable items like money, mobile phone etc. at the property counter. Loss of any such material will be readers’ responsibility.
* Readers should observe strict silence and switch off their mobile phones etc. in the library premises.
* Readers’ tickets are non-transferable.
* Duration of Book loan for the students is 03 (Three) books for 15 (Fifteen) days and for teachers 5 (Five) books for 21 (Twenty One) days. In case of default, late fine will be charged @0.50 Rupee per day per book.
* Two copies of the same book will not be issued to any student and no book will be issued without the production of the Library Card.
* Reference books, Dictionaries, Yearbooks, Journals, Magazines will not be issued.
* Borrowers must satisfy themselves with the physical condition of the books before borrowing.
* Members are responsible for the books issued against their lost tickets.
* In case of Lost of Books the person should replace either lost book or deposit 1.5 times value of the cost as per library rules.
* Any student if caught while stealing or tearing a book will be punished strictly, which may entail her rustication from the College or financial penalty as per the decision of the Library Committee.
* The loss of Library card should be informed immediately by the student to the library. A Duplicate Library Card will be issued on deposit of a fine of Rs. 40/-.
* Readers should not write in, mark or otherwise disfigure/ damage books, furniture etc.
* Library can recall any issued book even before the due date if warranted.
||7282 Copies & e-books
||24 Regular Journals & c-Journals
||04 Regular Magazines & e-magazines
|5. PREVIOUS YEAR DISSERTATIONS
|6. NEWS PAPERS
||5 News Papers (English & Hindi) & E-newspapers
|7. PREVIOUS YEAR EXAMINATION QUESTION
||Reading Room Service.
Internet & Wi-Fi Service
Library Orientations and Awareness Programs
New Arrival Display
Question Papers Collection
|9. BOOKS ADDED IN THE LAST QUARTER
(January, 2021- March, 2021)